403 Forbidden

http://uicolor.fast-page.org/ 403 Forbidden

Server or website configuration is blocking you from viewing this page

If you just came across this page, please carry on. If you are the website owner, please check the resources below. PLEASE HELP ME , I JUST CREATED A NEXTJS APP AND UPLOADED TO SEE IF IT IS WORKING BEFORE UPLOADING MY REAL WEBSITE. BUT I AM GETTING THIS ERROR. EARLIER I TRIED A REACT APP AND IT WAS WORKING BUT NEXTJS NOT WORKING GETTING THIS ERROR
3 Likes

but nexts dont have an index file , we just upload after build .next file

You can’t upload .next files here. If you can convert it to JS (With the .js extension) you can run it here, otherwise it’s probably not supported.

5 Likes

We don’t actively support Next.js or Node.js in general, but you may be able to host your website with us, considering a few caveats:

• You must build/compile your website somewhere else (like your own computer or a CI/CD platform) and upload the generated code to our hosting. There is nothing on our servers that can make sense of the raw source code, so uploading that serves no purpose.
  • Any dynamic server side functionality cannot work on our hosting. We don’t support Node.js on the server side, so only the part that runs in the browser can be hosted with us.

I think this article describes how to build your Node.js project in a way that can run on our hosting:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.