403 Forbidden Server or website configuration is blocking you from viewing this page

Website URL: auth-app-univ.free.nf

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)
URL of the site: (auth-app-univ.free.nf)

Error Message : Download failed: argument host must be a non-zero length string. Obtained:“”

Error Message : File transfer download failed: argument host must be a non-zero length string. got: “” infinityfree.com filemanager

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable): See screenshot I send

(other information and details relevant to your question) : See screenshot I send

Other Information:

Hello to all our beautiful community, my name is EnjoyMan, I am new among you, dear friends, happy to be part of this wonderful group that we are part of in which mutual aid is an asset.
I am taking the liberty of posting, I think, a subject which must certainly have already been resolved and for which I would like your help to finally find a solution.
I created my site on infinityfree.net through the creation of a domain everything is going well the problem appeared that when I want to download my files from filemanager it is impossible to download the files I finally send you the different screenshots to have an idea of ​​the problem encountered, thank you to all the contributorsHello to all our beautiful community, my name is EnjoyMan, I am new among you, dear friends, happy to be part of this wonderful group that we are part of in which mutual aid is an asset. I am taking the liberty of posting, I think, a subject which must certainly have already been resolved and for which I would like your help to finally find a solution. I created my site on infinityfree.net through the creation of a domain everything is going well the problem appeared that when I want to download my files from filemanager it is impossible to download the files .
I finally send you the different screenshots to have an idea of ​​the problem encountered, thank you to all the contributors

You need to upload your files inside the htdocs folder.

6 Likes

I don’t seem to see a htdocs folder in OP’s Monsta screenshot…

Perhaps you have to create a folder named htdocs (exactly) and upload your file there

5 Likes

The htdocs folder being already present in the filemanager I just download my zipper folder but it still does not download you will see in the screenshot I then test a simple form that displays as you will see in the screenshot.

The htdocs folder being already present in the filemanager I just download my zipper folder but it still does not download you will see in the screenshot I then test a simple form that displays as you will see in the screenshot.

Please read carefully

You will understand why you are getting E403

6 Likes

Thank you very dear, good explanation which really clears my mind.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.