403 Forbidden errors - guide didn't help

Website URL

Reklamkraft.co

Error Message

403 Forbidden - Server or website configuration is blocking you from viewing this page

Other Information

I’m not sure why it doesnt work, as all my files look to be fine and i haven’t touched them. I would appreciate aby support in this matter. Thank you in advance!

I’m getting a 403 redirect:

2 Likes

I saw the thread, but I couldn’t find a solution. Is it possible that it’s related to WordPress?

Please provide detail screenshot of your hosting file directory

2 Likes

Please show content of this folder

1 Like

@KangJL The only thing there was an empty .htaccess file. Is there supposed to be more?

2 Likes

Missing index.php is causing E403.
Did you read the article from ChrisPAR ?
Is not that guide did not help.
Obviously you did not read…

5 Likes

I read it, but I’m quite new to this, and I’m struggling to understand what to do. Should I simply include the line “Options +Indexes” in the .htaccess file? Or do I need to add the lines for “yourFile.html”? If so, which files should those be? I apologize in advance; I’m learning as I go.

Just setup your website files as you would normally and they will work.

The 403 Forbidden error doesn’t mean anything is wrong with your account or domain, it only means that there is no website on the domain right now. That’s why there is no specific step you need to do, it all depends on what website you’re trying to set up.

For example, if you want to move the website from the main htdocs directory to your domain, you can simply delete the htdocs directory that’s located in the reklamkraft.co directory, and then move the htdocs directory from the base directory into the reklamkraft.co directory.

2 Likes

That worked. Thank you for all your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.