20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

How long this temporary approval will last ?

7 Likes

I was afraid of this outcome but wanted to keep my hopes up…
Still hope they’ll reconsider, as phpinfo() is very useful…

Doubt they’ll be releasing that :joy:
@JxstErg1 can you release the link for the PHP 8.2 phpinfo? Now I’m curious…

6 Likes

Useful for hackers as well…

4 Likes

Eh, hackers can always fetch information they want with other ways as well…

6 Likes

http://jxsterg1.rf.gd/dsk.php (it’ll work just for now though, until they disable it on vol9_5).

Adding this: WOAH! I didn’t expect imagick enabled on that server (and on the servers where PHP 8.2 is on)!

6 Likes

Ayo?

4 Likes

I’m not lying, it’s for real, even since they were also putting into the free server cluster “new” 56 core servers…

5 Likes

In essence, the local values are slightly higher, and the rest is the same for the users

Other

7 Likes

I also didn’t notice the POST maximum size and upload maximum filesize increase… Are they planning to allow 20 MB files on free hosting?

After that, I also noticed they also increased the memory limit…

6 Likes

This?

4 Likes

Now we know why they disabled phpinfo :joy: top secret plans leaked :unlock:

7 Likes

yes but for local values

I wouldn’t say because it says 30 a long time ago (probably something else deleted the file from the server if it exceeded the size)

5 Likes

@chiucs123 welcome!

4 Likes

You probably didn’t notice his old posts on this topic…

3 Likes

I welcomed him to this topic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, it’s OK I guess…

4 Likes

they better start from this URL http://phpinfo.byethost11.com/ instead of being disable phpinfo() for us users

5 Likes

So the server on vol3_4 shouldn’t have phpinfo() disabled after it’s upgraded, or at least they should enable it only for that subdomain…

3 Likes

Hi Oxy,

I have always been here all the way back to Zymic (where back then there wasn’t a forum yet), back then was before the Grendel time. I have been more active lately because I had much more workload back then I didn’t keep track of whether Zymic or Grandel had a forum, they used to have a Twitter instead. Recently I had an audit on my own SEO and found some of the free subdomains that I had in the very old days, most of them are long gone but some with InfinityFree are still active, so I checked back and found this forum, and my old deleted subdomains. So that brings me back here, and relisted the subdomains on my list for new plans for content and sustainable development.

As I moved on to develop my own projects, I kinda have some time to spare, maybe a few objectives as well:

1. Potentially find some good coders here, maybe there’s something that we can share.
  2. Find new friends who are as enthusiastic about coding websites here.
  3. Get some inspiration and escape from reality for some time.
7 Likes

And this thing should deserve a follow-up:

Or will they disable that subdomain entirely and remove it from the Control Panel? If that’s so, at least we’ve got @SpookyKipper as our saviour for now…

6 Likes