20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Sad, loop hole is closed

Google domain is now squarespace

6 Likes

Yeah, Squarespace acquired from Google the domains division, so now Squarespace sells domains and has a website builder as well!

3 Likes

Probably because new accs are under monitoring to make sure you are not a bot
because that’s how bots behave - someone creates them to give someone X likes and followers.

It is best for you to be calm for the first 30 days and do all activities in moderation

6 Likes

I realize that now lol. I think I was facing TW withdrawal!
In other news, dear god I hate VA and CA privacy laws. It’s soooo much to write and literally most of it is just the same thing over&over again!

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve finally installed Windows 11 on my new PC! I also enabled AMD SAM and XMP in my BIOS, so I can get the most out of it!

6 Likes

I gonna call C# “Billy’s Java” from now on and nobody can stop me.

4 Likes

I love c#

5 Likes

Screenshot_45
Moment i got a gift sub on twitch :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh, and over enabling SAM and XMP in my BIOS, I also undervolted my processor by using PBO (Precision Boost Overdrive) and setting the curve offset to -30, so now it stays cool in games that don’t use the CPU so much and I also get boosted performance out of it.

3 Likes

Hmm…what is Elon Musk thinking?

A man of controversy indeed…

8 Likes

It is dangerous for all countries when they have such rich people
because they start behaving as if they were gods and of course, they only think of themselves

It’s the same arrogant behavior that could be seen in Trump
where he behaves as if the country is his company (doesn’t care about the consequences, laws, reputation of that country, etc.).

Elon can’t stand a single day without being in the spotlight
and he does everything just to stay there

7 Likes

Optimistically: he doesn’t want his technology to be used to kill people.

Pessimistically: he has funding from Russian oligarchs and doesn’t want to make his “friends” unhappy.

8 Likes

I f*cking hate less than and grater than signs. Just spent 12 minutes (Based on error logs) trying to figure out why something is not working, and literally changing everything besides the sign because I thought it was correct. > was supposed to be <. That was literally the only issue.

And this is not the first time this has happened either

6 Likes

Now I’m intrigued…

What did the poor graters do to you? How else are you going to get grated cheese?

7 Likes

By taking my anger out on it with a knife

obviously

7 Likes

I love graters!

Anyway, I also downloaded some more games. Tomorrow I’ll start my last year of high school, wish me luck!

5 Likes

If only you could do that to your code…

now what was the mistake

Best of luck!

5 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

My last year of high school was started back in mid July.

5 Likes