20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Finally got it after two months wait

6 Likes

Not for me :>

Most of it is really awesome, seeing all of these interactions with different people and different cultures.

6 Likes

Which one? FreeDNS? From this message, I think FreeDNS, and I’m glad you got NS records working on your account!

2 Likes

Bingo

3 Likes

I guessed it right after some help with my brain!

4 Likes

And then the feature is disabled entirely. What a prediction from 8 days prior :o

7 Likes

Sadge.

4 Likes

fun!

8 Likes

That’s why you just tune in on our Discord server’s status checks and don’t have your own uptime monitoring send it to your email :joy:

I’m only joking as I know why you have your own monitoring :no_mouth:

7 Likes

No net November.

4 Likes

If you know, you know :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

how did this work?

Normally if you’re responding and you press post but the topic is already closed while you respond it tells you something like your not allowed lol

7 Likes

That was me clicking the wrong button :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ohhh!

Also this is the first time I’ve seen this here since Oxy put it on the 10k chat a while back

Also why do all of the outages seem to happen while Admin is away lol :upside_down_face:

And did Discourse change the way that the Latest screen works? Because I am seeing all of the unlisted topics and I feel like before a few days ago that’s not how it worked.

7 Likes

I added it after deleting a bunch of posts that were not really helping anything

7 Likes

Imagine the coincidence :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Epic catastrophe this morning :smiley:

5 Likes

What happened in the morning? I’m so curious right now…

6 Likes

All of iFastNet infrastructure is down for around 45 minutes ._.

6 Likes

Oh, that one… I’ve noticed it but I was asleep when it happened. Almost the same happened on the server that hosts my website, but in that case it was another DDoS attack; I had to enable Cloudflare again this morning.

5 Likes