20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Glad to hear it! I’m almost there. One feature is still remaining (I think). Can you guess which?

Thanks for spotting this, there was indeed a bug there.

Nope. Just the math.

9 Likes

IP Blocker maybe? I don’t seem to find it in client area but I also think this is just once in a bluemoon function.

5 Likes

F*ck you IFTTT

6 Likes
4 Likes

lol

I saw a video of Russians flying the SU 25.

I don’t support what the Russians are doing by any means, but seeing them flying in something that I’ve “flown” before is quite interesting. It reminds me that this plane that I’m simulating exists in real life, flies and is used by real pilots in real scenarios. Furthermore, even though it’s an old plane model and is free (less incentive to make it accurate), I noticed quite a lot of similar sounds and looks, making me appreciate DCS all the more.

Just wait till I get the F15 or similar :smiling_imp:

The F4 is supposed to come out soon though, maybe I should get that instead?

6 Likes

jQuery is going into Version 4:

9 Likes

It should not have taken me 45 minutes to get Toasts working with Bootstrap, it really should not have.

Bootstrap sucks

Or maybe I am just stupid. I kept trying to figure out why a default placeholder was shown here instead of the information in the DB…

Then I remembered I called the account John Smithy

7 Likes

Hope no SSD crashed

8 Likes

9 Likes

vol1_7 definitely crashed.

Hope no other SSDs crashed…

It’s getting worse

7 Likes

For now, I see that I will have to (again) spend a few days modifying the codes of many plugins (many have been dead for a long time, so I made compatibility codes for v2, v3, etc.)

my matches :roll_eyes:

I’m waiting for jQuery to make a migrate plugin so I can see exactly how and if is it even worth wasting so much time

9 Likes

If I take 6 hours to answer an interview question, then 45 minutes is nothing lol.

8 Likes

I never thought I’ll be so happy just to see a working WordPress installation:

Yep, I managed to run WordPress on an iPhone, locally. It’s a great tortue to set it up but once up everything is fine (at least for now).

8 Likes

I think that for an interview it would take even less for me, though it depends on what language I’ll speak during that and which arguments I’ll have to reply to. In maybe the same time as GR9, even less, I took the time to make a good design for the contact form and also to implement Cloudflare’s CAPTCHA solution (I already knew the basis for the server-side verification for both reCAPTCHA v2 and hCaptcha, so implementing that was a breeze if it wasn’t that I confused some things as well, but after fixing those it works fine).

8 Likes

I use LeetCode’s questions to challenge myself to learn C++ better lol, it would’ve also taken me less if I resorted to answering them with Javascript instead.

@Oxy

9 Likes

really ??? :open_mouth: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :clap:

2 Likes

Now I also implemented another protection to make sure that the CAPTCHA won’t get validated if the box is not checked (if the challenge didn’t complete without interaction) or the CAPTCHA script isn’t loaded correctly… If it wasn’t for another missing semicolon (my usual) it would work first try, but I had to debug even this one!

6 Likes

@Ziverre

6 Likes
8 Likes

I was just watching this, pretty incredible dedication from the person who came up with it.

7 Likes