20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Yup it works, thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A couple of days ago when I was on the forum, I said ā€œWho is thisJxstErg1?ā€ (I am dumb and didnā€™t see ā€œErg1ā€ and shouldā€™ve known) and then when I was going through old posts I saw ā€œErgastolator1ā€ and I was like ā€œI wonder what happened to them.ā€ and then I saw this:
I felt pretty silly because I didnā€™t realize it was you @JxstErg1, sorry!

7 Likes

My phone is having a weird behaviour where looks like every 12 hours, my phone will hang and reboot itself to recovery. Any advice on fixing it?

6 Likes

Have you tried factory reset?

6 Likes

Itā€™s OK; some people might not know my new identity.

5 Likes

Not yet

3 Likes

Check also if there is an update for ā€œamd chipset driverā€
so install that too (if I chose the right driver for you - am4 B550)

A video that might be of interest to you (I didnā€™t post it for OC reasons, but more informative)

6 Likes

The latest version from the MSIā€™s website is 5.01.29.2026, so Iā€™m all set! But now I need to update them from the AMDā€™s websiteā€¦ And Iā€™m doing that!

Done!

6 Likes

Since Discord is down, it is a reminder for me to touch grass :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Or itā€™s just you?

5 Likes

Discord was down for me an hour ago as well, they had a notice which mentioned theyā€™ll be doing a postmortem investigation soon. No idea if they fixed it since.

7 Likes

Does this ever happen to anyone else when you use Filezilla to transfer your files from InfinityFree and then open them in VSCode?

4 Likes

Whatā€™s different than usual?

4 Likes

Yes it does - looks very familiar.

Thatā€™s what started my (admittedly good) habit of never downloading from the server, and always uploading from local backups / copies.

5 Likes

For some reason, it adds one more \n for every \n that there is in the file.

I donā€™t understand what you mean by this. What I did was download my files from Filezilla just as a backup and some files when I open them, they turn out like that.

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s why I donā€™t take files from the server anymore. I do everything locally and push to production, never pull from it.

5 Likes

The bad thing is that I sometimes work on it while at school with my school-issued Chromebook.

5 Likes

Wow, very cool. Meanwhile I donā€™t have any laptop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I only work in LF (\n) when I know Iā€™m gonna upload to some server later. In fact, I have my VSCode set up to only use LF on new files. Something may have happened in the transfer or line ending change where CRLF (\r\n) was replaced with a double new line (\n\n). Just curious, but what does it say in the bottom right corner (CRLF, LF, CR, or Mac)? Cause if it says anything other than LF my theory is disproven.

8 Likes

Hi, wackyblackie, I havenā€™t seen you talk here for a bit.

I am not home at the moment; I will respond to this once I am home. But from memory (which isnā€™t 100% correct obviously) I belive that it says either CRLF or LF but Iā€™ve never seen it say CR or MAC.

5 Likes