20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

I have been reading about game AIs during free time lately and this one is interesting.

https://medium.com/@vedantchaudhari/goal-oriented-action-planning-34035ed40d0b

4 Likes

Is ifastnet using GUI :thinking:

8 Likes

how many kernel modules do you maintain, we have 15 .

8 Likes

Hey C, how is server managment going?

5 Likes

:scream:

I stretched the overlay and it fit well on the desktop

the only thing I still have to find is if there is an option to show it automatically (at startup) instead of having to start it manually

it started yesterday when I couldnā€™t log in

today is even crazier

8 Likes

When I first created my website, I made two separate tablesā€“one for admins and one for users. I regret that decision because maintaining that is painful. I will now be backing up my database and merging them. Wish me luck that this doesnā€™t wholly crash my website because every time I modify the database directly I get really nervous that Iā€™ll mess up something.

7 Likes

Donā€™t accidentally delete your backup and mess it up!

9 Likes
6 Likes

It is currently 9:38 PMā€“it has been four hours. I am still not done. I am losing my sanity.

6 Likes

Even better solution that I never know. Now I can sit down and relax :slight_smile:
For mods, have fun debating with him whenever he creates a new topic ^^

5 Likes

I donā€™t understand what else PHP might want from me.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNDEFINED VARIABLE??? Itā€™s literally defined two lines before.

6 Likes

Can you try passing the variable to the function as an argument? I forgot whether it was like this from start or it is due to PHP8.0ā€™s policy.

Now that I think about it, global is a keyword in PHP for this reason.

8 Likes

This. The variable was defined, but in a different scope.

Using the global keyword to pull the variable in scope is the simplest way to do it, but thatā€™s not considered good programming practice.

I would create something like a UserRestrictions class for it that takes the JSON data from the database and populates the internal state. Then you can have banned() as a method on that class.

8 Likes

I havenā€™t turned on my gaming PC in so long! Today I turned it on and was met with a few updates from the system itself, the games I have installed (but for those I might do them later) and also the video driversā€¦ Iā€™m also updating the BIOS to the latest version (which for my motherboard is V2.I0), then applied the changes I did before to the BIOS, which are the PBO undervolt and the XMP profile!

5 Likes

Donā€™t have to. Heā€™s been banned from the forum.

I did this exact thing last week, took me a few minutes to figure it out lol

6 Likes

Really? I thought he had picked up sanity for at least once.

6 Likes

Wait, Nevermind - thinking of someone else. Paul is still here

7 Likes

I was right.

6 Likes

Such an effective way against malware distribution! Totally not that there cannot be a way to bypass it at all :star_struck:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s your first follow-up in this topic, I thinkā€¦ At least I understood your sarcasm and also agree with it!

6 Likes