20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

That’s not exactly the case here, but it’s close. ChatGPT straight up made up previous cases that did not exist, and since the lawyer used it the court demanded the lawyer provide the text for those cases, for which he also used ChatGPT which, guess what, just made up text for the fictional cases as well.

It also turned out the lawyer that was representing the client and filing the documents was not the one doing the research, but it was rather his buddy (another lawyer in the same firm) that used ChatGPT claiming he thought it was a search engine. A true clownfest all in all :joy:

7 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

hey Admin (didnt want to @ you or make a new topic-- I’m lazy)
can you update the text highlight in the client area? i can’t see if it’s highlighted cause the contrast is so low… all it needs is ::selection { background-color: #color; } with good contrast… please :​)

3 Likes

Well, this is one of the best topics I’ve ever read! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway there is no way they disabled the DVR on AI Sponge… So now I’ll have to record anything from the start!

And here it is!

1 Like

The .htaccess part is sending me.
This one is one of my favorites:

4 Likes

And now a port scan on the old webmail and mail server IP on free hosting platform!

In fact, ports 22, 80 and 443 are occupied by services that run on an Ubuntu Server instance! And considering the version of nginx, seems like they’re running Ubuntu 20.04 there!

Also, can you see that the port 25 used by SMTP is gone? And all the other ports reserved for email servers (IMAP and POP3 in this case) are gone? Well, that’s a good start!

6 Likes

Interesting insights :smiley:

Also I got user of the month award, yay

5 Likes

Also @Ziverre got that award for this month!

5 Likes

8 Likes

They’re all light blue…

And now prepare to hear this news! Now the most popular video on my second channel is this one:

Look at the views it got!

5 Likes

7 days till my birthday!

6 Likes

My dad’s birthday is in three days!

4 Likes

Mine is after 17 days :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

I blocked CN on Cloudflare, so I guess they are bypassing through some proxy in the US

3 Likes

So Chinese users could not access your site?
I was surprised and a little bit disappointed :frowning_face:

5 Likes

It’s been like that for 4 years
I think I wrote the reason somewhere in the 10k topic, but I can repeat it

I did not notice normal traffic from CN to my site,
but always DDoS from some universities and scanning for vuln

and I am simply forced to put a block on the entire CN because
your country has so many ASNs that it is impossible to capture them all and put them on a block list

Nothing personal !
In the beginning, I started with blocking the IP or ASN, but again and again they came with a different number, and these actions no longer made sense because they took too much time.

6 Likes

Ah yes.
>Be from China
>Put extra traffic on random websites to scan vulnerabilities.
>Make the website unavailable for the whole country.
>The next day complain about how the companies are so hecking evil to ban their service in order to contribute to the censorship. (idk if that’s a thing there but it is a case here)

8 Likes

I also already installed GeoIP on the server that powers my website, but need to configure it on nginx as well if I can! I’m not gonna block China, I promise!

3 Likes