20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Maybe I’m sort of that 1 year ago, but now only my calculator knows that.

5 Likes

Ask me.

7 Likes

youtube videos everywhere in this forum are not playing and show just a black screen, is it me or the forum ? thanks

6 Likes

well thats just typical

30 mins all I get is a black screen but as soon as I post about the issue it starts to work

6 Likes

Out of respect for the Ukrainian people who are suffering and losing their lives due to the russian aggression, we are closing this topic for 24 hours (CET).
We kindly request other members to refrain from creating new topics or posting humorous comments during this time.
Thank you for your understanding and solidarity.

6 Likes

Can I print this and frame it on my wall?

:hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

6 Likes

Oh I am soo stupid

Cache was not clearing, even with using Cloudflare, so I start a 30 minute scavenger hunt around the internet trying to blame my ISP (Just switched routers today, figured that was the issue).

Nope, turns out I spelled tinkertechlab as tinkertachlab in the “Clear Cache” thing for Cloudflare. An instead of saying “Hey, I can’t do that”, the Cloudflare dashboard just took it and did nothing (Since the domain does not exist).

Stupid thing

8 Likes

I really hope things will work out for them. They’re strong and determined (who wouldn’t be if their homeland was under attack), and they have allies :muscle: Let’s hope they win!

In other news…

I got my Quest 2!

Man, my tech know-how really helps here, optimizing it to run well on DCS is a pain (it seems the steam link app works better than the oculus link, but its wireless so it isn’t as responsive)

7 Likes

:heart:
You said it well and thanks for the comment !

I noticed that purge all only works for me
because other methods like custom URLs do not work well In my case,
it may be because I use

so maybe it takes longer for that process to be completed
I don’t know… briefly I noticed that in my case “purge all” rulz.

7 Likes

It does seem a bit weird when custom URLs are in play, yea. The file I had was a CSS file, and it’s URI was unmodified. So it worked after I typed it in correctly :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I was looking to buy a new rubiks cube on ebay and found this insane listing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

found a funny review on an item from the same seller :rofl:

8 Likes

I wanna know one thing about eBay; could I possibly auction a lighter with the very old twitter logo, and interest users there??

1 Like

ChatGPT made a typo

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

What if ChatGPT is just humans.

1 Like

working 20 hours a day for 50 cents / hour

6 Likes

https://chucksguides.com/aircraft/dcs/fa-18c/

My idea of “fun”

I’ve got the startup procedure/some other various system procedures down well, but there are gaps and I’ve still got a lot to learn (like air-to-air refueling)

4 Likes

You said you were gonna stop obsessing over ChatGPT, what happened? :slight_smile:

7 Likes