20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

@JxstErg1 Happy birthday M. and may all your wishes come true :partying_face:

sorry for the late response

7 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

It’s OK if you replied late, but what matters is that you wished me a happy birthday!

7 Likes

I hate FileZilla. When I downloaded my website files, ALL of my files had that glitch where the newlines would be duplicated. I used RegEx to find \n\n and replace \n. A post on the internet said if you set the transfer mode to binary, it would be fixed. I have not tried it yet but hopefully, it works.

6 Likes

Well, I didn’t know if I wanted to spit out the same thing that everyone said and instead thought it would suffice to like your post… but you know, I will say it. Yeh, happy birthday!

My turn (for stupidity, that is)!

I was following an example for how to use offsets with Module.getValue for WASM via Emscripten. The example was using a float value, which is 8 bytes. However, I’m using int values, which are 4 bytes. So here I am, creating offsets with multiples of 8 when I should be using multiples of 4.

I love low-level memory management!

8 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

7 Likes

Wow I didn’t know it was changed. What a nice looking domain. Also

Maybe you’re the fake one :thinking:

6 Likes

@JxstErg1 Happy birthday (once again lol)

I’m really sorry that we didn’t give you a surprise because we didn’t have time to prepare, and I’m extremely busy these days, so I wasn’t able to read the forum - I hope you understand and don’t feel less valuable because there was no special surprise.

Maybe I can open a 10k topic where You and Ziverre will leave a message,
since you were quite active there with ex-accounts, so maybe it makes sense to leave a message that functions as a “time capsule”.

If you like that idea - when you design your post, let me know in the PM

7 Likes

Thank you again! :heart:

It’s OK - at least my parents and who loves/likes me did it.

I don’t know… But well, leaving something in the time capsule is a great idea!

7 Likes

Lately I have been procrastinating a lot even when it comes to things that I would enjoy doing. I already delayed going to university by a year however I am still unable to pay attention to preparing for it and it is stressing. That is the reason for why I am barely active here nowadays. Sorry.

7 Likes

Hi Admin,

Actually, they do, also done via the false positive form.

Cheers!

5 Likes

What on earth is this ???

9 Likes

Lmao @anon50163844 :sob:

8 Likes

What :sob:

7 Likes

ChrisPAR don’t forget to add:

In my spare time I am a quantum physicist, an astronaut, a chess grandmaster and a neurosurgeon. I am the owner of several Guinness records, 3 Michelin stars and two Nobel Prizes.

8 Likes

Not really I think. A false positive form lets the customers of the virus scanner report issues after something has already blocked.

You wanted virus scanners to give hosting companies the ability to whitelist URLs beforehand. A false positive form doesn’t do that, you can’t report a false positive that hasn’t happened yet.

Also, what these kinds of exceptions usually include is that the organization detecting the abuse gives us notice so we can take down the bad content, and we’ll be penalized if we don’t. But virus scanners have never reported anything to us.

11 Likes
8 Likes

well I just discovered this disgusting looking car design from the 80s :stuck_out_tongue:

but then I started thinking that maybe this car could look really badass if it was scaled up a bit, the top section was removed and the center line became the roof

so 10 seconds of halfassery in an art editor and we have this beast that can seat 6 passengers in just the front seats alone :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ve just come up with a food idea that nobody has invented yet

Instant Powdered Asparagus :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Welcome YT_Xaos to the Regular club again!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :smiley:

9 Likes

Glad to be back!

9 Likes