20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

What’s your .htaccess, and what’s your site?

4 Likes

Is it redirecting for you :thinking:

2 Likes

@ChrisPAR the day must have been busy af.

6 Likes

It is redirecting me, yes.

Indeed…

5 Likes

EDIT: it’s still not redirected to https on my side for some reason

5 Likes

I checked and seems like the .htaccess isn’t being taken in consideration… Can you try using the snippet from this article instead?

Oh, also make sure it’s uploaded properly.

6 Likes

Yup it works, thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A couple of days ago when I was on the forum, I said “Who is thisJxstErg1?” (I am dumb and didn’t see “Erg1” and should’ve known) and then when I was going through old posts I saw “Ergastolator1” and I was like “I wonder what happened to them.” and then I saw this:
I felt pretty silly because I didn’t realize it was you @JxstErg1, sorry!

7 Likes

My phone is having a weird behaviour where looks like every 12 hours, my phone will hang and reboot itself to recovery. Any advice on fixing it?

6 Likes

Have you tried factory reset?

6 Likes

It’s OK; some people might not know my new identity.

5 Likes

Not yet

3 Likes

Check also if there is an update for “amd chipset driver”
so install that too (if I chose the right driver for you - am4 B550)

A video that might be of interest to you (I didn’t post it for OC reasons, but more informative)

6 Likes

The latest version from the MSI’s website is 5.01.29.2026, so I’m all set! But now I need to update them from the AMD’s website… And I’m doing that!

Done!

6 Likes

Since Discord is down, it is a reminder for me to touch grass :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Or it’s just you?

5 Likes

Discord was down for me an hour ago as well, they had a notice which mentioned they’ll be doing a postmortem investigation soon. No idea if they fixed it since.

7 Likes

Does this ever happen to anyone else when you use Filezilla to transfer your files from InfinityFree and then open them in VSCode?

4 Likes

What’s different than usual?

4 Likes

Yes it does - looks very familiar.

That’s what started my (admittedly good) habit of never downloading from the server, and always uploading from local backups / copies.

5 Likes