20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Hi JxstErg1,

There might be timezone differences between all of us, for their team it might had been 1 Oct.

Cheers!

4 Likes

It says November, not September. So @Greenreader9 literally time traveled :joy:

6 Likes

What, what?

Huh, it really does say that, and nobody edited it (Yes, I immediately blamed you Oxy, my apologies).

Oops!

6 Likes

Hello people, I’m back! I see you’ve all been having a great time while I was away. /s

Yup. That classic time just after a vacation that really makes you feel like you need another vacation.

They and MANY other systems. OpenSSL 1 going EOL kinda blindsided a lot of projects. Many supported operating systems still use it (Debian 11, AlmaLinux 8). And the major version change means there are breaking changes, so you cannot just upgrade without updating a LOT of other software too that relies on OpenSSL 1 behavior. The latest Ubuntu LTS does come with OpenSSL 3, but I remember that being VERY broken on release. Both PHP and Ruby didn’t work with OpenSSL 3 at that time, and when this “LTS” came out even ArchLinux didn’t have OpenSSL 3 yet.

AFAIK most free hosting servers are on AlmaLinux 8 right now, which uses OpenSSL 1.1.1. Changing that is very difficult.

It is (or was) the case that free hosting servers used the free hosting authoritative nameservers as recursive nameservers. This means that for domains that are hosted on the nameservers, it prefers local records over those actually published on the wider internet. For that reason, you could use database hostnames like sql123.infinityfree.com, even though these records never existed on the authoritative nameservers: they do exist in the free hosting nameservers.

It’s a bit of an unusual setup so I can’t blame them for stepping away from it, but this did cause the SQL records to break. It seems to be fixed now though.

10 Likes

Welcome back! I hope your vacation was good!

Got it, as always.

6 Likes

On a different note, was the PHP upgrade topic intentionally unpinned?

I believe the migration is still ongoing, or has it been completed?

6 Likes

Mood.

4 Likes

nobody needs to know about forbidden information

5 Likes

I think I set it to expire on the 1st of October. I’m not sure if all servers have been upgraded, but there will likely still be residual issues (broken websites) because of it, so I’ve pinned it for another month.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I have reached my daily like limit again! Gotta wait a few minutes to be able to like again, but to play it safe I’ll wait even more!

2 Likes

Anyone - please let me know in a PM when .114 is working so that I can remove the worker inscription from my website, which is also down… thx !

4 Likes

I’m still using my VPN when I’m in the hotel to make it so that I’m still in Italy, but when I use the mobile data I disable it… But seems like your website is also blocking the ASN my VPN uses! Anyway it’s still me and I was just trying to check the website’s worker inscription, so don’t worry about that; just to warn you if you check your website’s connection logs!

But I need to get angry to that one mosquito that was annoying me when I was typing this…

And by the day after tomorrow, I’ll also stop using the VPN until I plan to go anywhere else where I really feel the need of using it that is outside my country!

4 Likes

i know.

3 Likes

This’ll be fun to clean up

4 Likes

:rofl:

Super nice advice that I almost think it’s a sarcasm :joy:

3 Likes

Anyway the IP 185.27.134.114 is up again, along with the others in that problem, but seems like another IP is added to the problem: the one ending with .123. I’m getting back to sleep now!

3 Likes

thanks anyway …but I changed the IP
that didn’t help either !!

I have 403 on ex IP .176

and on the new IP .112
I have the same as the GR9 on his website

everything is white and the source code is

because me and GR9 have on CF rule for aes.js

and when I remove the rule, it immediately flies to i=3 and I see google page regarding cookies

6 Likes

I’ve reached my daily like limit, but I’m gonna sleep again after this reply, so it’s not important!

Anyway seems like Cloudflare with free hosting isn’t working as it should; did they forget to whitelist on their nginx test cookie module Cloudflare’s IPs?

4 Likes

So they forget to while list CloudFlare to make sure the JS challenge bypassed for websites using it? I’m confused.

4 Likes