20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

That’s because that’s still on 7.4…
phpinfo() is broken on PHP 8.2.

5 Likes

Wait, why? Maybe they finally know having phpinfo enabled exposes server information? :thinking:

3 Likes

That shouldn’t be an issue honestly, considering vPanel offered such a tool that had those information public (at least for one of the servers)… I’m not sure, only they can confirm what’s going on.

6 Likes

i wonder what’s the full version number of php 8.2 used here. Debian 12 has 8.2.7

3 Likes

Powerful images of the battlefield, and a committed lead.

3 Likes

Screenshot_75
now it did :confused:

reported :+1:
Wait why the email received is about requesting refund? Their false positive form is broken?

6 Likes

I think it’s been a while since I didn’t post here…

They’re using the same PHP 8.2 version I have on my VPS where my website is on (8.2.10). Sury’s repository has that, even for Debian 12!

Hi and welcome to the forum! The data about the situation is also updated if you’re interested in how the situation is going.

I just don’t know… I might as well report it as false positive in the heroic way when it happens again!

6 Likes

Screenshot_78
I :heart: nginx.
What’s bothering me is nginx throws 403 every time i open my site. Checking error.log it says “directory listing is forbidden”. Guess what I do? Slap index index.php in location / block and it worked :sleeping:

4 Likes

You can also put it outside of the location block and it’ll still work anyway.

4 Likes

yup, i forgot.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and this topic :slight_smile:

The first thing that came to my mind…
What if the upgrade to PHP8 was not done at all
but it is actually 7.4 …so… phpinfo() is hidden so that no one notices :rofl:

Joking aside, maybe they will edit php.ini and allow it, but again it is necessary to restart the server :upside_down_face:

Omg I think I made a vacuum cleaner

Used 3 fans from the ex GPU and placed them on top of the case,
when everything is at max, including the GPU, it sounds like a jet engine, but the phone seems to me, to have an auto noise level, so it does not amplify the sound linearly, but according to certain thresholds.
Please be sure to increase the VOL and select FHD.

Imagine sitting in front and playing a game with that noise :scream:

7 Likes

Currently seeing 500 error on these volumes

vol9_4, vol9_3, vol6_4

Wondering if these volumes are undergoing PHP upgrades?

7 Likes

LOL

In other news (since I’ve not posted about my music in a long time)…

I’m quite proud of this melody (I used a piano instead of synth for clarity)

Yall wanna see that section with everything unmuted (I just added in the piano to see how it sounds on something that isn’t a “synth”)?

6 Likes

my hosting account is at vol2_8, i’m safe :smiley:

4 Likes

Screw me I got into DCS. I’m going to hole myself up and train on a military-quality (the USAF has actually used the prof version to train some pilots IIRC) flight sim. Basically, it’s Microsoft Flight Sim but if your little Cessna had a 30mm minigun mounted to it and a couple of AG IR missiles.

Now I got a big excuse to get a stick and a VR headset :rofl:

3 Likes

Alright, let’s see for Avast…

6 Likes

Considering they’re the same company and use the same engine, I’d expect it to be removed as well.
VirusTotal reports that only Avira seems to detect the dashboard as phishing now:

Oh well, time to report the false positive to them as well:
https://www.avira.com/en/analysis/submit-url

5 Likes

Avira, now that’s a name I haven’t heard for a while :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Done, reported as false positive. assuming the result page is the same regardless of which options I choose here.

5 Likes

Let’s hope no other antivirus will get in the way as well now…

5 Likes