20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Go Oxy, go ā€¦!!!

5 Likes

What if mofh doesnā€™t allow external connection to ftp? D:

4 Likes

666 connections, here we go!

4 Likes

Stop giving them ideas
That would be quite impossible considering that the file manager is technically also an ā€œexternalā€ FTP client connecting to the server.

I suppose it would be possible to whitelist connections only from that, but given that the file manager doesnā€™t offer all abilities a desktop client does and tends to break often, it would be quite a terrible ideaā€¦

5 Likes

I just went to fb marketplace and someone was selling rheumatoid arthritis lol

Also Elon put TweetDeck behind a paywall when it was originally a third party thing !

5 Likes

:smile:

I think we had such cases when FTP did not work
then later problems with 403 (like today)
because something didnā€™t go as it should

7 Likes

Now some of the hosting IPs went down for maintenance I thinkā€¦ Letā€™s hope theyā€™ll implement PHP 8.1 at least!

5 Likes

or ifastnet repeats the procedure from yesterday or the other day again because it didnā€™t work what they intended (or gone in the wrong direction) :smile:

6 Likes

it has startedā€¦the forum is filling up with users :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

30,000 speedrunning.

5 Likes

BRB - I have to turn on the washing machine because now after 10 pm electricity is cheaper

6 Likes

Iā€™m back :smile:

btw. IP .98 showed some signs of life for a moment and is down again

6 Likes

My two braincells during exam.

5 Likes

I just noticed this now :smiley:

when the empty space is clicked here (interesting that the cursor does not change)

you get this

I think Iā€™ll have to click every pixel on the forum - who knows maybe there are more ā€œhiddenā€ functions hahaha

7 Likes

So thatā€™s how you get that pop-up! Iā€™ve had it happen accidentally before but could never replicate it ā€¦

I figured it was removed in an update

5 Likes

how much? did you bid? :slightly_smiling_face:

haha something like that, but itā€™s growing slowly, it hasnā€™t reached 21k yet (and the forum regularly deletes 10-20 every day)

I accidentally clicked too and got scared for a momentā€¦ until I found out that it was about the timeline.
Otherwise, how are you and whatā€™s new with you? Did you sell your villa in the Bahamas?

5 Likes

I think it was listed at like $12 lol but I didnā€™t bid :slight_smile:

5 Likes

you should have bought and then resold more expensively !

5 Likes

lol I forgot the original post and thought this was an Oxy edit :joy:

An Oxy edit of the post could look like this:

@Greenreader9 how many secrets are you keeping from us?

Nice - another cat :smiley:

5 Likes

Only one of ā€˜em. Debating if I want to get rid of the one of the big island of Hawaii, taxes have been getting a tad expensive lately.

Iā€™m good! Battling bugs and arguing with iFastNet support, and spending some time IRL.

Secrets? What secrets? :slight_smile:

5 Likes