20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

But it’s blocked everywhere :frowning:
Enzo saw my story but didn’t reply. Let’s see what he’ll do next

3 Likes

Then maybe the copyright requester didn’t want his songs to be used on YouTube and blocked each and every country from the list… Just to know that then there are people who only listen to his songs on YouTube Music even worldwide? He should’ve known that first, maybe if they use the song on YouTube videos they should give a strike to who uploads the same exact content (both audio and visual) then, like most songs do, and whitelist the song creator himself…

3 Likes

:flight_departure: https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1690345232850718720

:flight_arrival: https://twitter.com/Heroiam_Slava/status/1690401781774258176

4 Likes

I had to read a lot :joy:

8 Likes

One, obsolete is the right word for it. Two, why the email icon? :thinking:

6 Likes

From an old screenshot here it didn’t use to be like that:

My guess is that iFastNet copy-pasted the deprecation notice they had for the email accounts and made some changes, and then forgot to replace the email icon with the cron job icon :joy:

They could probably fix it if someone reported it to them, for something so small though, I don’t think the trouble’s worth it.

6 Likes

It was probably intended to be “deprecated”, not “depreciated”. But even that’s not appropriate, because “deprecated” means “no longer recommended”. It’s usually something you label something with when you want people to stop using it and switch to something else. But something that’s not available anymore, is not deprecated, just gone.

7 Likes

interesting

8 Likes

Staff notice by GR9?

5 Likes

185.27.134.176 down !
185.27.134.114 down!

all down ?

no mega outage again!!

5 Likes

Nah, Oxy knows who he’s replying to :joy:
Added it to prevent someone writing their password in the forum, this message could be heavily misinterpreted by a confused user.

Please no!

6 Likes

I think it’s a new version of the forum that automatically writes that when someone writes the trigger words
probably write + password + chrisPAR :joy:

I think the IPs are all DOWN

3 Likes

The website IP my Epizy subdomain is on (185.27.134.60) isn’t down though…

2 Likes

ctrl + F5 on your subdomain

2 Likes

I think the reason for the “Connection reset” error happening was that they did a return 444; instead of the classic 403 page directly when visiting the IP. But websites that are in that IP work fine at least, even when clearing the browser cache…

4 Likes

I think that’s normal when directly visiting the IP… it’s not working when it doesn’t respond at all and you get a timeout error.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, the return 444; they set seems to close the connection without any data sent.

1 Like

some IPs are completely down
and some are so busy that they don’t answer

4 Likes

Please don’t down. I am updating my websites now… :upside_down_face:

5 Likes