20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

5 Likes

Someone on Discord showed a screenshot where according to CloudFlare, most of visitors from Iranian IP are bots, it is longer surprising to me to face this screen nowadays. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

:cry:

4 Likes

Obviously I’m not literally getting my head into the monitor.

4 Likes

This is just the drop (I think this is a pretty normal size). Yeah, I’m working on wrapping it up and then going onto resolution. I will also work on the buildup, too.

Yeah, I see that quite a lot and I think that would be cool to try.

Yep!

5 Likes

Any idea where you can change the nameservers for pp.ua?
I guess I am stuck

5 Likes

I don’t have a pp.ua domain, so I can’t tell you…

4 Likes

I am waiting for Frank.
Guess he is sleeping now…

5 Likes

Anyway there is no need to wait, because I got one as well! To change the nameservers, go to the settings of your domain on NIC.ua and there scroll down to “NS-servers”. Change the dropdown to “Custom name servers” and there you can change the nameservers of your domain by clicking on “Change”.

4 Likes

Well this button did not work for me

Am I on the correct page?

3 Likes

You seem to need to connect a card as well in order for the first step of the activation to proceed. Don’t worry; your credit card number is used once and then all free services remain free. Click on “card connection” and add a valid credit card. After that you’ll need to activate them all through SMS through this page or using a Telegram bot, and after a few minutes you can manage all domains.

5 Likes

I see. So a credit card is still needed.
If only paypal option is available…

Still a hassle compared to Freenom domain signups

6 Likes

I also added mine on free hosting platform and successfully connected it on Cloudflare as well! I also managed to generate a self-signed SSL certificate without using any online tool, but using OpenSSL and letting it generate a CSR for me as well, with a duration of almost 60 years, which is perfect for use for Cloudflare with SSL mode set to “Full”!

5 Likes

I’m disappointed, and so I won’t use .pp.ua. Now entering the next day (closer to 2am) and my .link domain still not arrived. *realized it’s been 12 hours since I ordered :angry:

7 Likes

Two years before I think there wasn’t any credit card needed for PP.ua, but now they decided to put so and well, this happens… Hey, at least Cloudflare works for those as well!

5 Likes

I did a little searching on their whois
and it seems to me that it does not support Whois Privacy
that means most of the data is publicly visible

here they list an option for paypal and the procedure, I just don’t know if it also applies to free pp.ua - but try to contact them and ask.
It’s probably most convenient for them to take your credit card and by the way verify your identity through it.

4 Likes

That’s what I think before
Surprised that they have added this check. But it is reasonable after all, to prevent possible abusing.

Yep :joy:
Now I am awake

3 Likes

The worst thing you can imagine now is that they’ve rejected your request or some bug happened. Currently on DynaDot your domain remains available. Maybe you can get another account? (Might break their ToS, however.) :thinking:

4 Likes

Hahahaha! :smiley:

2 Likes

I believe we are in the same timezone.
Just that I sleep later…

2 Likes