10000 forum users celebration - special event

Bel code:

1 Like

I :heart: NFC!

???

Uh…

1 Like

when you find an infinite ram exploit in a mc host’s join discord servers for coins system

Screenshot_20220602-035101
You’re welcome and yay again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I am just an idiot or not, but does anyone have code that works on free hosting to change domain.tld/articles/article?ac_id=1232 into domain.tld/articles/article/1232???

2 Likes

This has worked for me before…

I got it working and then it became SOOOOO slow so I just use SteamPixel router now.

Found the code I actually used… (adapted for you, GR9. You may have to rename article to like viewArticle or you’ll get a 500, this is what the snippet below suggests)

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/articles/article
RewriteRule ^/?articles/article/(.*?)?$ /articles/viewArticle?ac_id=$1 [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/articles/article
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !^ac_id=(.*)
RewriteRule ^$ /articles/article/%1? [L,R=301]
# Now, I haven't tested this, so it may throw 500 anyway.
3 Likes

4 Likes

Yo LulzSec?

BET!

FOR THE LULZ

And UKRAINE!!!

1 Like

This is why I prefer server languages, like Go :slight_smile:

1 Like

not to mention its PHP

2 Likes

AHHH! Stupid phone. The dumb thing refuses to connect to my PC. It’s always something with technology, right?

AHHH!

3 Likes

:joy:

Do you have the ancient software, iTunes?
(I assume you are using a Windows PC or Mac rn, and you have your Lightning cable and all)

Yes, I have the ancient software. The funny this was that is as recognized by iTunes, but did not show up in File Explorer (I’m a Windows person). The oldest trick in the book (Restart) worked, I was just too annoyed to try it at the time.

EDIT: And now it stopped working

2 Likes

Well, my new Windows 11 Desktop can’t do a simple task, but my 7 and a half hear old outdated Windows 10 laptop can. Weird with a capital W.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who finds farming satisfying?

If so then big

:frowning_face:

1 Like

Looks like softaculous got a sorta-update

4 Likes

Raining for me

1 Like

Sunny for me

3 Likes