10000 forum users celebration - special event

Other than that, it teaches you what pure brainrot is (my opinion).

2 Likes

So true.

1 Like

I think it is just for the upper age limit.

I can only see it going the other way :sob:

3 Likes

Alright. Did I do something stupid with my website? Because not its not working…

1 Like

Seriously, WTF is going on here? Dig returns the correct IP, but CF returns a 522. I already added then removed the domain from my account. The site has been down for 6+ hours now…

2 Likes

does A record on CF lead to 214?

looks like a server problem?

I expect a spectacle because they were away for a while (ATW)

:hugs:

https://www.hackread.com/anonymous-affiliate-hacked-russia-misconfigured-databases/

4 Likes

Misconfigured DB?

Glad I don’t know DBs, cuz that means I don’t use them in my code :slight_smile:

And really, if they are getting the government by phishing emails, I can help them too :slight_smile:

Surprising that some of the most simple methods of social engineering are still used by the most notorious cybercriminals!

3 Likes

While I “accidentally (lol)” stumbled upon some RU state sites
I’ve even seen internal emails/DB/posts where admins on state sites suggest how to crack windows and MS Office and a download link that leads to crack web pages, as part of the professional training of workers in administrative services …so I’m not surprised by anything.

Most of their websites as well as backend soft. are based on pirated software

They are probably counting on why to pay when we can harm US companies
but they didn’t think about security and what some of those crack actually do.

The most common form of hacking (the most successful) is soc.eng
people are always the weakest link in the chain

4 Likes

Yes. Yes, I did. I decided to authorize Home Assistant to use Cloudflare, and apparently, it decided to send an API request to change the A records on me.

Thanks @Oxy for your help.

4 Likes

That’s how it starts ! :scream:

So in the same way they gave powers to Skynet (in the movie Terminator)
so when AI realize their creators are more a threat to themselves and them … Skynet began to defend itself to survive the erasure.

I don’t know how you’ll be able to sleep peacefully because who knows what your Home Assistant is doing overnight, especially if you’ve revoked his authority over Cloudflare and he’s angry now!

4 Likes

Who knows. If something happens to GitHub, well…

Don’t tell it, but it has way too much power over me. It even knows my location! (Should revoke that…)

Oh I have!

3 Likes

Piece of trash. It ******* did it again. Apparently I make 2 API keys and deleted the wrong one.

4 Likes

APIs are a mess

3 Likes

Not really, you just need to pay attention (Something I did not do) when you use them.

4 Likes

I laughed well :rofl:

Hmm…strange things happen

4 Likes

Glad you enjoy my stupidity :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why even allow google to use Cloudflare?

Home Assistant, not Google

2 Likes