10000 forum users celebration - special event

Thanks i guess :slight_smile:

:thinking:

Hereā€™s your daily ā€œwait what how does that make sense and wth do you mean by thatā€:

Covid is just one big joke - that is, one big joke I do not get yet

1 Like

I hate 0.

I have been making a smart speadsheet for a content. Why is it smart? It calculates the average score each judge gave a participant, it calulates the average for the participant, it outputs the winner, and their point value after comparing the averages that each judge game them, and more.

Why do I hate zero? Because I put every single formula in, and I just got to the end where it outputs the winners name after comparing and averaging almost 1000 cells, and it returns a ā€œCannot divide by zeroā€ error. So now I have to fill 3,000+ empty cells with ā€œ0ā€ so I can actually test it.

Sigh.

1 Like

IDK much of what you said, but ok.

All you need to understand isā€¦

1 Like

Why do you have to put 0 in when 0 is being the problem?

1 Like

Please donā€™t ask questions I donā€™t know the solution to. All I know that putting a 0 where it was blank works. I no longer question the logic of Google.

1 Like

But hereā€™s a question to thatā€¦

How do I know that you donā€™t know the answer to a question unless I ask?

Ahh yes, logic.

I no longer question the logic of Google.

You are no friend of mine

(although so true. But still, you must have quit your programmer role and given up trying to think critically and never stop until you find the answer or break down and sob in your bed loudly)
1 Like

You should just instinctively know, right?

I :heart: logic

1 Like

Because you know that you donā€™t know the answer to that question, you become oblivious to the knowledge of others about you.

Knowerā€™s curse.

1 Like

Use vba to detect for zero in divisor?

Canā€™t believe this is a long-running issue :v

Almost two weeks?

All migration issues seem to take a long time. That must be because it takes a long time to complete.

Itā€™s kind of fun/interesting. Itā€™s a bit more work that just answering questions though!

Bruh, I havenā€™t even used skype and already someone sent me a sexually provocative message >:(

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like he is watering it down so he can sell less milk for more money.

@Thewebuser22, lol.

Yep. Never give your email address away to a shady website :confused:

1 Like