Wait, what is that? LGBTQ hm.

Yay!

4 Likes

Congrats! You deserve it :slight_smile: :tada:

3 Likes

Farming simulator?

Yep!

FS22 is nice!

Just curious, regarding the opinion topic, I don’t quite get what the hidden text is.

In my chromebook text editor it shows this:

while a hex editor shows this:

What are the red circles in the former picture, and why does it translate to something different?

Is there a unicode character to represent those red circles? There is usually something like that, right?

I assume that the contents are decoded on the person’s server, so it’s really just concealed ciphertext.

Edit: Yeah playing around with the 0x0-0x19 unicode range gives me the circles. They are placeholders to represent non-printable characters. My question is, similar to how � can be used to replace unicode characters and yet has its own character number (0xfffd), does the red dot have its own character number? Also, how come the hex editor shows something different?

Also, how come typing “ctrl+shift+u+fffd” yields “�” on my chromebook, while doing the alt code (or alt+“numpad+”) for that same thing on windows yields something different? How do I type unicode characters on windows like you do on chromebooks?

The “Hidden characters” are Unicode characters that are not on the character map. I can reply with more later, but busy at the moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

mad air going through straw noises

1 Like

nooooooo not another badge that old users cant get >:(

1 Like

Printable map, yes.

Funny, becuase if I type in a (0007) in the text editor and then copy-paste it into the search bar, then it shows this:

huh? the hell is that

1 Like

Bel code:

1 Like

I :heart: NFC!

???

Uh…

1 Like

when you find an infinite ram exploit in a mc host’s join discord servers for coins system

Screenshot_20220602-035101
You’re welcome and yay again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I am just an idiot or not, but does anyone have code that works on free hosting to change domain.tld/articles/article?ac_id=1232 into domain.tld/articles/article/1232???

2 Likes

This has worked for me before…

I got it working and then it became SOOOOO slow so I just use SteamPixel router now.

Found the code I actually used… (adapted for you, GR9. You may have to rename article to like viewArticle or you’ll get a 500, this is what the snippet below suggests)

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/articles/article
RewriteRule ^/?articles/article/(.*?)?$ /articles/viewArticle?ac_id=$1 [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/articles/article
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !^ac_id=(.*)
RewriteRule ^$ /articles/article/%1? [L,R=301]
# Now, I haven't tested this, so it may throw 500 anyway.
3 Likes

4 Likes

Yo LulzSec?

BET!

FOR THE LULZ

And UKRAINE!!!

1 Like