10000 forum users celebration - special event

the classification of ranges comes from in the EU from the RIPE foundation

`

3 Likes

since the rules were added load averages have dropped over 50% happy days !!!

5 Likes

@ifastnet

Hi - glad to see you in this topic :slight_smile:

I am curious and I have a question about whether you have changed anything ?
because after a few years from yesterday I no longer get error 508
on my website where I have one game.
From now on it loads at lightning speed and without problems

A few of my posts are on this topic Error 508 for assets

2 Likes

enjoy !!

1 Like

thx :slight_smile:

Free Hosting limits have been DOUBLED - #12 by lovebug might explain it

3 Likes

Where is the InfinityFree cake?

2 vids :slight_smile:

1. https://twitter.com/GeeDawg55975157/status/1515020546433507338?s=20&t=HmC1wmhEW2JBvwo1Th4n1Q

2. https://twitter.com/MarxNetwork/status/1515306806343577601?s=20&t=WNeLjV_YVPS3uhgMlV5knw

1 Like

?

Yeah, I assumed it might be a missing object file or something. Weird, though. I tried debugging and it didn’t end well. Now I’m getting into C all because of one thing like this (for the better, though).

Barely studied for my stats exam and aced it. Don’t know what ya worried about.

Oh wait, stats ez XD

Don’t forget about botnets!

Are you actually “Ifastnet”?

Interesting. Admin ain’t that formal, and you may soon learn why admin never partakes in this topic (crazy here XD)

@Oxy , time for some daily songs comin at ya.

Have fun binge-listening!

Yeah, let’s give it up for Niviro and free-songs!

Infinityfree === NCS of hosting

If ya like Niviro already (I don’t see why you wouldn’t), go on and knock yourself dead:

My recommendations? All of them!

1 Like

I am gonna attempt an nation wide exam, I have prepared well, but yk the stress.

btw hi sfw neutrino

1 Like

Impersonation is prohibited not only in this forum but everywhere
and you can be sure that forum staff would disable such acc immediately after creation if it is not real

4 Likes

wdym “nationwide”

and hello “nsfw” grizzly. Didn’t know you were in on that :slight_smile:

Btw, “Get my Love” by Niviro is so erotic, the small lyricless vocals that they do really makes you perk up, however the song itself is a banger. Wow! Listen, you guys gotta!

To clarify, no it is not in any way “inappropriate.” However, the vocals really do have a certain… mmmmm how do I say this… arousing aspect to it. IDK, just listen it’s fine :slight_smile:

Also, his “Diamond” is also so euphoric and yet hard-hitting. Words cannot describe that song, so go listen to it yourself:

The beginning really makes those hardstyle hardies go crazy.

1 Like

happy easter!

3 Likes

You too!

Forgot to wish yall one too.

Regardless of your religion (although everyone knows the easter bunny was a conspiracy by dentists to earn them more money), I hope you find it to be enjoyable!

2 Likes

:joy:

Thanks! You too!

4 Likes

Congrats to @lovebug

5 Likes

Celebrations!! :partying_face::raised_hands::fireworks::sparkler::balloon::clinking_glasses::birthday::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::jack_o_lantern::tada:… END, no more emojis in my emoji box.

3 Likes

I compete against around 21.5 lakh students.

I am not so nsfw these days, but hey you were the innocent guy on that discord and I hope you are now too