10000 forum users celebration - special event

I was asking you to temporarily disable .htaccess

because it seems to me that you have code there that moves extensions

and that code seems to be causing problems

(or look for one that works well with form)

or in index.php try removing the extension here

and then see if you’ll have a problem forwarding data to submit.php when you press the SEND button

you will probably have to do that wherever you have an extension in the path (in HTML code)

1 Like

@anon19508339

if you remember we talked about this a few months ago
now is the new rule

3 Likes

I agree

1 Like

If is super stable rn

Generally if means infinityfree

Well, first I joined here was when I was a happy teenager who was bored most of the times and of course didn’t know anything about programming. I spent my time here helping people and then became a moderator.
Now I’m an adult whose job relies on freelancing and working on a few places, being busy and suffering depression does not let me to be here like I was before, I think it would be better not to stay here anymore as I need to save my time and work on more important things. This was a long time being here but finally, every hello has a goodbye.
I’m deleting my account here due to this, if you still want to be in touch with me:
Email: [email protected]
Discord: BayoDino#7720

Farewell :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:frowning:

2 Likes

I first assume it is an infinityfree
but I thought he meant the contact form on the home page of IF which once existed
then due to various problems, I thought that maybe he wants to contact ifastnet so that some form has a problem there

because in my head I call what he was talking about infinityfree phpmailer :slight_smile:

Good luck in life :heart:

:frowning:

1 Like

one of the website ip’s that is down is PHPMYADMIN…
https://forum.infinityfree.com/t/various-website-ips-are-down/46226/83?u=sirepiclydeveloper

@YT_Xaos congratulations and welcome to the regular club :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I’m going to sleep now
and whoever of you is awake please keep an eye on the forum (use flags, etc.).
the situation is crazy :upside_down_face:

Thank you

2 Likes

@anon19508339
Thanks so much for everything you have done here, I truly thing you made this form a better (and more fun) place. Good luck in life, and enjoy!

@YT_Xaos
Welcome to the best club on the planet

@Oxy
Will do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Current state of the forum:

Person with swear in their username
spam

ah old memories. anyways, since the DDOS is done, imma log back out

1 Like

How is the Admin abusive?

iFastNet just send me another email saying my site is successful and that I should upgrade. I’m still the only user since it’s on development.
Sigh

*cough *cough

Dear acquaintances,

The time has come. I need to leave the InfinityFree forum. I will busy more on creating programming projects. It’s been like a year that im here, probably trying to spent my “recreation” time. I learnt many info’s here and I’ve meet new friends that I never expect to have. But, life is busy. :hawtf: Checking updates in this forum became my little habit. Now, I am busy trying to unfold my skills, since Im still a teenager.

*cough ( :hawtf: ) You can still contact me on:

Email: [email protected]
Discord: Digi#6688
Github: @JavesBastatas

Bye.

6 Likes

I hope you the best in life and beyond. It kind of feels like all the old people are leaving (BayoDino and now you), but I know we can just sit in from a form screen all day long :slight_smile:

It is a pretty amazing place, is it not?

I do it way to oftain now, I should find an additional hobby.

Good luck with you new skills, I know you’ll do great. Enjoy life, but remember that we will be here if you need us (Well, we might follow in your footsteps, who knows)

Thanks for being an amazing community member!

2 Likes